Microsoft has always focused on giving a better user experience. That’s why they have offered many advanced features in their Outlook email, which other email companies have neglected.
Inserting a table is one of that cool features whenever you are composing an email on outlook and want to add some tables or reports to the email.
You can easily do that by using the Insert a table feature. If you don’t know how to do that? Here is the tutorial for you, and you can quickly apply it on your device.
How To Insert A Table In Outlook Webmail?
- Launch the browser on your pc.
- Go to the Outlook.com website.
- Sign in to the Hotmail/outlook account. If you have trouble signing in, you can visit: why I can’t access my outlook account.
- Once you see the mailbox on the screen, you need to click on the New message button.
- Press the more formatting options from the customization tray.
- Now click on the Insert a table button.
- Select the Rows and columns.
Finally, the table will be inserted into the compose box. You may now go ahead and start using the table.
How To Add A Table In Outlook 365, 2010, 2013 or 2016 Mail application?
If you want to add a table in the Outlook mail application. You should use the instructions given below.
- Open The Outlook Mail Application.
- Click on the New button.
- Now click on the Insert option.
- Press the Table option.
- Select the Rows And Columns.
- Click on the Insert Table button.
How Can I Insert A Table in Outlook Mobile App?
Unfortunately, Outlook mobile app does not have a feature to insert the table. So you have to create a table in excel or Google Sheets. Now copy the table & paste it into the new message section.
What is the shortcut to insert a Table in Outlook?
If you want to add a table in outlook via shortcut. You can easily do it by pressing the Alt+N, T, I when press these shortcut keys.
You will get the Insert a table wizard. Here you need to select rows and columns. after that, you need to click on the CTRL + S to save the table.
How to insert table in outlook when replying?
If you want to add a table when replying the conversation. you can easily do it by using the customization tool
- Open The Outlook.Com website and sign in to the Outlook account now.
- Click on the Message on which you want to reply.
- Now press the Reply button available below.
- Now press the More formatting options (…) option.
- Press the Insert A Table option.
- Now you can Select The Table Dimension.
How To Customize the Tables In Outlook?
You have complete freedom to customize the table in outlook webmail or application.
For Outlook webmail –
- Open The Outlook Webmail.
- Click on the Draft or new message.
- Select the table.
- Now the customization tray will pop up on the screen; you can change the background, text color or dimensions through it.
For Outlook Mail Application-
- Open the Outlook App.
- Select the Table.
- Now you can click on the edit tab.
- Now can customization option.
How to add or delete rows in the outlook table?
If you want to add or delete the row in the outlook table. You can follow this guide.
Add a table –
- Go to the outlook.com
- Sign in to the outlook account.
- Click on the Table.
- Now click on the more button available in the customization tray.
- Hover to the Insert option.
- Now click on the Insert above option.
Finally, the row will be added to the outlook table.
Delete A Table –
- Open the outlook account.
- Go to the table.
- Select the row you want to delete.
- Click on the Table option.
- Now press the Delete Row button.
Finally, the row will be deleted from the outlook account.
You can also visit: