Nowadays, the default browser of most people is Google Chrome. This is because the Chrome browser is fast as well as bug-free. Due to which you do not have to face crashing issues while accessing the website or email. However, when you try to load the AOL website, sometimes you may face the following problems.
- AOL mail won’t load on google chrome.
- AOL mail attachment not opening on google chrome.
- Your connection is not secure.
- No internet on google chrome.
- Can’t open the webpage.
Why can’t I Open AOL mail on google chrome?
Ordinarily: aol mail does not open in google chrome when the cookies present in its google chrome do not work properly. Other than that, you might be able to load the aol mail on google chrome because of a few other reasons.
- Browser is outdated
- AOL servers are down.
- Extensions are blocking the connection.
- Time & Date are invalid on the Browser.
- SSL settings are invalid.
- No internet on the computer.
- Antivirus/firewalls are blocking the connection.
How to fix the AOL mail won’t load on google chrome problem?
When AOL mail is not loading on the google chrome browser, you should close the Browser & reboot the computer once.
After completing the rebooting process, you need to open the chrome again and go to https://mail.aol.com. Is AOL mail opening now or not? If it is not working yet? Please make the changes given below.
Clear the cookies & browsing data-
- Open google chrome.
- Click on the menu button.
- Press the settings option.
- Select privacy and security from the left menu.
- Press the Clear browsing data.
- Now select all options available.
- Finally, press the clear data button.
Remove the useless extensions-
Sometimes, an adblocker/ VPN or extension might interrupt the secure connection. Because of that, you won’t be eligible to open the aol mail on google chrome. If you are using any extensions like that, you need to remove them and then retry to open the aol website.
- Open google chrome.
- Press the menu.
- Hover to the more tools, and press the extensions option.
- Click on the remove button available on the extension.
- Finally, press the remove button on the pop-up window.
Update the google chrome-
If the AOL mail page is opening on google chrome, the login or compose button is not functioning. You should update the chrome browser to fix it.
- Launch Google chrome again.
- Press the menu button.
- Go to the help & feedback option.
- Click on the about google chrome.
Finally, chrome will start looking for the update; if there is any update available, chrome will automatically do that.
Update the auto-login details-
If you can’t log into the aol email account through autologin details. It means the saved password has been expired or outdated. Because of that, you are unable to access the aol mail page.
So you need to reset the aol password and then update it on the auto-login settings.
- Go to the Chrome settings.
- Select the Autofill option.
- Choose the password section.
- Go to the saved password section.
- Click on the password section next to the aol mail URL.
- Press the edit button.
- Enter the admin password for the computer.
- Now remove the current password and then enter the new password.
- Click on the Save button.
Finally, the aol password will be updated in the chrome autofill settings. You may now go ahead and try to access the aol mail website using the autofill settings again.
In case if you are having trouble in the AOL password reset process, please visit: Why I can’t reset the aol mail password?
Factory reset the Browser-
If you have tried these steps, but AOL mail won’t load on google chrome. You need to remove the current Browser from the computer and then re-add them using the valid mail settings.
- Launch the chrome.
- Go to the chrome://settings.
- Click on the advanced.
- Press the reset and clean up.
- Click on the restore settings to their factory default.
Reinstall the Google chrome-
If you have factory restored the google chrome but still can’t open the aol mail. Please uninstall google chrome from the computer. Now reboot the computer and then go to the Google.com/chrome website. Download a new chrome setup from there and install it on your computer.
After the above techniques, you must have fixed AOL mail won’t load on google chrome problem. However, If you still can’t open the aol mail, please check these settings as well.
- Ensure that the aol services are running fine.
- Please check the time & Date on the Browser & computer. Other than that, you should also check the region.
- If AOL mail can’t open on chrome and keeps showing the SSL or privacy error. Please disable antivirus & firewall on the computer.
- Reboot the router once.
So these are the steps to fix the aol mail is not loading on the google chrome browser. If you are having any other problems. Please comment below or visit: fix aol mail problems.