Is there any specific application to auto-forward emails from an AOL account to another email account. I want to forward the AOL email to my Gmail account.
It is the most common question AOL mail users ask when they are using multiple email accounts on the phone or computer.
Yes! Earlier, AOL use to provide the auto-forwarding feature, but now it is not available in the mail settings anymore. However, This option is still available for old AOL mail users. They have removed this feature because of privacy reasons.
A couple of years back, a massive number of AOL mail users were complaining about not receiving emails in their inboxes.
So AOL team did some analysis and found that most of the users were victims of the auto-forwarding issue. Their emails were unknowingly being forwarded to some other account.
How Do I Forward Emails From AOL? (For OLD AOL Mail Account Users Only)
Suppose you are interested in the email forwarding process on the AOL account. In that case, you can easily do it by going into the general settings on the AOL mail once you activate the email forwarding on the AOL account. All the incoming emails will jump into the forwarding email address. In simple words, you won’t be able to receive the emails on your AOL account.
To enable the forwarding only if you want to transfer them to another place.
- First, sign in to your AOL email account. If you can’t sign in to AOL fix from Can’t log in to AOL.
- Once you get into the AOL account, click on the settings.
- Next, go to the general settings and click on the Forward settings.
- Now, click on the tab Forward the copy of the incoming email to.
- Here, you need to type the email address where you want to receive the forward emails.
- Further, click on save settings and send a test email from a different email to your AOL.
So this was the method for auto-forwarding email on AOL.
How To Forward AOL Emails To Gmail:
- Sign in to your Gmail account and click on the gear icon settings in the top right corner.
- Click on See all settings from the drop-down menu.
- A new Gmail settings page will open. Go to the Accounts and Import tab from the menu.
- Scroll down to check email from other accounts, then click on Add an email account.
- Enter your AOL email address in the box, then click Next.
- Now, select Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click next.
- Further, type the password of your AOL account and click on Add Account.
- You can keep a copy of the forwarded email on the AOL server by selecting Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server.
- You will get a confirmation link at your AOL email account. Please open and confirm to start email forwarding.
- After finishing, all your AOL emails will come into your Gmail inbox.
How To Forward AOL Emails To Yahoo:
- Sign in to your Yahoo mail account and click on Settings from the top right corner of the mailbox.
- Scroll down and click on More settings from the bottom.
- Choose Mailboxes from the left menu and click on Add mailbox.
- Select email provider as AOL from the right screen.
- Now, type your AOL email address and click next.
- The next page from AOL will ask you to type your AOL email password; please log in.
- Choose to receive email or contacts as you decide, then click next.
- Further, you will receive a confirmation email in your AOL inbox before forwarding. Open and Confirm the forwarding.
How Do I Forward AOL Emails To Outlook:
- Login to your Hotmail or Outlook account and click on the small gear icon from the top right corner of the menu.
- Scroll down & select View all Outlook Settings.
- You have to choose Sync email from the left menu and click on Other email accounts.
- Connect your account window will open. Type your AOL email address and password here, then ok.
- Select your settings and finish the setup.
- Your AOL account will get a confirmation email before forwarding. You have to accept AOL forwarding to Outlook.
Faq’s Related To The AOL Mail Account –
The mail button is available in the messages control center. you need to open the message. Now look at the control available above the message, you will see the forwarding button which will looks like an arrow forwarding towards right side.
To do that, you need to open the Gmail settings. now click on the accounts & imports. click on the delete account button available next to the aol account in the import settings.
I am afraid to say that there is no to automatically forward an email from specific email account, so you have to manually forward the message.