When someone buys the apple airpod, most prefer to use it on the iPhone or iPad. At the same time, you can also use them on your windows Laptop or tablet. If you currently own any computer from the Lenovo series and want to connect your airpods through it.
You can easily pair the apple airport with the Lenovo laptop using Bluetooth connectivity. Wanna know how? Here is the tutorial for that, and you can apply it on your device.
How To Connect The Apple Airpod Pro To Lenovo Laptop on windows 11?
Here, I have shared the guide to pairing the AirPods with Lenovo laptops on windows 11. but if you have windows 10 or other versions. You can still use this guide.
Method 1- Connect the Airpod to the Lenovo laptop Using windows settings-
- Power on the Lenovo laptop.
- Open the Airpod charging case, and leave the earbuds inside the case. Keep the Air buds & Charging case nearby the Laptop.
- Go to the Settings. (type settings in the windows search, now click on the settings from the result).
- Here, you need to click on Bluetooth and devices.
- Now Turn on the Bluetooth by sliding the toggle button.
- Once the Bluetooth is turned on, you need to click on the add a device button.
- Here, you need to click on the Bluetooth option.
- Now your Laptop will start searching for Bluetooth devices. Once you see your Bluetooth in the search list, you need to click on it.
- If your device asks for the pair, you need to click on the Pair button.
- Once you see your device is ready to go window, you must click on the done button.
That’s it; you have successfully connected the AirPod with the Lenovo laptop.
Method 2 – Use the control panel to Pair The Apple AirPods To The Lenovo Laptop-
- Keep the AirPod nearby the Laptop and turn them on.
- Open The control panel on your Lenovo laptop. (Press Windows + R key >> Type control >> Press Ok).
- Click on the Devices & Printers option.
- Now Press the Add A device button available in the top left corner.
- Here, you need to click on the Bluetooth option
- Select the AirPod From the list.
- Click on the Done button.
Method 3- Setup the AirPod Pro With Lenovo Laptop Using Windows Taskbar-
- Right-Click on the Bluetooth Icon available in the Taskbar.
- Click On the Add A Device.
- Press The Bluetooth Option.
- Choose the AirPod and then Click on the ok button.
My AirPod Is Connected to the Lenovo Laptop, But No Sound. Why?
When sound is not working on the Lenovo laptop through AirPods, you need to make the following changes to the computer settings.
Set the AirPods as the default device –
If your AirPods are connected to the Lenovo laptop but you are still getting the sound. It means they have not been chosen as the default playback. So you set them as a primary sound output device on your computer.
- Click on the sound icon available on the bottom Taskbar.
- Now click on the manage audio device button. (which is shown as the arrow next to the sound icon.)
- Now click on the Airpod from the left pane.
Disconnect & Reconnect The Airpods-
- Open the Settings.
- Click on the Bluetooth & devices.
- Now click on the Devices.
- Press the menu button available next to the AirPod.
- Now click on the Remove device button.
- Click on the Yes button to remove the device.
- Now Reboot the AirPod and Computer. after that try to connect them again.
Update The Bluetooth Driver-
If you have tried the above instructions, the sound is still not working on the AirPods. You need to update the Bluetooth driver. It will start working fine for you after that.
FAQs Related To The AirPod Connectivity Issues On Lenovo Laptop?
Is Apple AirPod Fully Compatible On Lenovo Laptop?
Yes! AirPods are fully compatible with computers & Smartphones. So if you want to connect it with the Lenovo laptop or android phone, you can go to the Bluetooth settings and pair your device there. Now, whenever you turn on the Bluetooth on your Laptop or smartphone. Your airpods will Quickly pair themselves with the device.
How To Connect The Apple AirPod Pro On Lenovo Windows 7 Laptop?
- Open the control panel on your computer.
- Click on the devices and printers.
- Here, you need to click on the add a device.
- Select the Bluetooth option.
- Now choose the Airpod from the list and click on the done button.
You can also visit: