There was a time when windows mail use to come with the basic layout. But, in the recent OS, Microsoft has personalized the mail app. So if you tired with the simple background on the mail app, you can select the one that you like. Windows Mail & calendars have many options to customize the mail app. Don’t know how? Here are the article for you. you can take the help of it to customize the layout of your mail app.
What kind of personalization features are available in the Windows mail app?
The windows mail app comes up with many personalizing features some of them are listed below.
Colors– this option allows you to change the color of app layout.
Layout mode – The mail app also comes up with the three layout mode. Light, dark and use my windows mode. You need to choose any layout as per your convenience.
App background – If you want to add some images in the background of mail application. you need to check the mail application. So you need to remove the current application and then re-add the mail application. it will start working fine for you then.
How to Change the background on Mail app In windows 11 PC?
I you want to add the background image on the mail app, you can easily do it by making the changes given below.
- Open the start button.
- Click on the All Apps.
- Press the mail option.
- Now click on the settings.
- Here, you need to click on the personalization.
- Scroll down and click on the image that you want to select the as the app background.
Finally, you will see that image in the background of your mail application.
Add your own image as Background image –
If you want to use your own image in the background of mail application. you can easily do that by uploading that image in the background.
- Open the mail app.
- Click on the settings button.
- Press the Personalize option.
- Scroll down to reach the background.
- Click on the browse image.
- Select the image that you want to set as background on mail.
Finally, the image will be selected as the background.
How to select the Dark Mode in Mail app in windows 11?
If you want to set the dark mode in windows 11 mail app. you can easily do it from the personalization settings.
- Open the mail (Start >> all apps >> mail).
- Click on the settings icon available in the left menu.
- Press the personalization
- Select the Dark mode.
Finally, you will able to see the dark mode on the windows mail app.
How to change the color in the Mail app?
If you want to change the app color, you can easily do it by making the changes given below.
- First of all, you need to open the mail app.
- Click on the settings.
- Now click on the personalization.
- Here, you need to select the color, that you want to choose.
How to change the font on mail app?
Apart from the mail application, If you want to choose the mail app. here are the guide to fix it.
- First of all, Open the mail app.
- Click on the Settings.
- Now click on the Font size.
- Finally, you will able to see the desired colour on the mail application.
So these are the steps for personalizing the mail application. in case, if you having trouble with the mail application. you need to visit: