The aol mail is amongst the top 10 email services in western countries. Especially in countries like the United States. AOL offers two types of service plans, the first is free service, and the second is paid service plan.
To be honest, both the plans are the best; no matter which accounts you are using, you will get the best service in both the plans. But sometimes, some of you do not want to use aol service due to personal reasons and want to close your email account forever.
If you also want to know, is it possible to delete aol email account?
So the answer is yes, you can absolutely do this; you can also delete your account at the time. You can use this tutorial to terminate your aol mail account.
What happens when you close the AOL mail account?
When you Delete the aol mail account, you will lose all types of mail, contacts & other data available into the AOL mail account. Also, you won’t be able to access the AOL mail services that require login.
So before deleting the account, you must take the backup of your email account.
How To download AOL mail data?
As we earlier said, you must download the data before removing the account. So In the future, if you need those details, you can easily back them up by making such changes.
- Open the browser.
- Go to the AOL auth site again.
- Scroll down and Go to the Download and view your Aol data
- Click on the Download AOL data button.
- Select the data type that you want to download.
- Click on the next.
- Select the notification Email.
- Press the Download Status.
How Do I Delete AOL Mail Account Permanently?
If you want to deactivate the AOL account or delete the aol mail permanently. You need to follow the steps below.
- Open the web browser.
- Go to the https://aol.mydashboard.oath.com/
- Sign in to the account that you want to delete.
- Scroll down and go to the Delete your aol account section.
- Press the Delete my account button.
- Click on the continue delete my account button.
- Finally, your account will be deleted from the account.
How to deactivate the paid subscription on The AOL mail account?
If you have subscribed for premium services on the aol mail account, you want to deactivate them. You can easily deactivate them by going into the aol mail dashboard. Here is the guide to delete the paid subscription on the aol mail account.
- Open the https://myaccount.aol.com/
- Click on the myservices from the left pane.
- Press the manage button available next to the aol mail service.
- Select the aol account ,
- Click on the delete service button.
Finally, The premium services will be deactivated from the account.
So these are the steps to delete the aol mail account or cancel the aol services. If you have any issues with the AOL account, please let us know via comment. We will assist you in fixing the problems.
You may also visit: