Why Is Happens?
- Some physical Abstracts are available inside the printer.
- There is an obstacle in the movement of the roller.
- A broken Paper Is available Inside The Printer.
Brother printers are best known for their build quality. Also, they have a great firmware. That doesn’t fail the operations normally.
However printer doesn’t respond due to the technical faults. when you instruct the printer to print the brother machine. It will deny that command & keeps showing you a message that says, brother printer error code 35. Generally, error code 35 appears on the screen due to the following reasons.
- Paper has been stuck inside the printer.
- Printer is not recognizing the ink cartridge.
- The print head is unable to move (respond).
If you are currently unable to print from brother machine due to the error code 35. Make these changes into the device.
What Is Brother Printer Error code 35?
When your brother printer shows error code 35 on the screen. It means that some physical objects like- broken paper, paper clip etc. have been plunged the printer mechanism. That is clogging the movement of roller & other equipment.
What to do when Brother printer unable to print error code 35 appears on the screen?
- Cancel all types of print jobs presented in the queue.
- Let’s reboot the printer, and Once you see the ready screen. hold the Ink button for 2 minutes.
- Reset the ink cartridge, and remove the stuck paper as well.
- Clean the printer header gently,
- remove the dirt from it, and check the functionality.
Advance guide to fix unable to print 35 error on brother machine-
Remove the broken paper-
First of all, you should check the printer. is there any broken piece of paper inside the printer? If yes! You have to take it out from the machine.
- Let’s remove the power cord from your brother printer.
- Now pull up the printer head cover gently, do not remove it forcedly.
- Now move your printer header from one side to the other side if there is any disturbance in the movable process. There might be some paper. You need to remove it.
- Check If there is an extra portion of the paper available somewhere in the printer.
- After removing the broken paper, please pull down the print header cover.
Now plug in the power cord in the brother printer. Now try to print something.
Print a quality check sheet-
If you have not found any broken paper stuck but still receiving ‘ unable to print 35 ‘ error on the brother printer. You should restart the printer network.
You should perform a print quality test by using the actions provided below.
- Let’s press the menu button and go to the ink option. Press the ok button.
- Now press the test print option and hit the ok button again.
- Select the test print option and push the ok button.
- Finally, push the color start.
Reset the ink cartridge-
Sometimes, the brother printer prints a completely blank page along with the error 35 due to the cartridge issue.
When the ink cartridge is not set up properly, the printer might generate similar errors. You should unplug the cartridge from the brother all in one printer and plug it back in such a case.
- Let’s unlock the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull down the ink cartridge lock lever and take out the ink cartridge gently.
- Now install the ink cartridge again.
While you are installing the ink cartridge back, you should be conscious of the few things.
- There should be no protective tape on the cartridge.
- When you install the cartridge, you must hear the click sound.
- Also, check the springs; if there is any loose spring, you need to correct it.
Clean the Dusty Wires-
When brother printers are showing the error code 35 but there are no paper or object stuck inside the machine. you need to clean the printer properly.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Remove the dust through air blower.
- Now pull down the scanner unit.
Check the Print header or drum –
If your print header or drum is not functioning well, you will receive unable to print error 35 on your pc.
In such a case, you should reset the drum and then print something. If it is still not working, you should clear the message by rebooting your brother’s machine. If it doesn’t fix the problem, you can update the driver.