Signatures are one of the unique manners to represent our digital identity. Email companies, including Gmail, have added this feature to their platform. So you can make your email look more professional.
If you are a Gmail user and want to know how to create a signature in your Gmail account? You can read this guide until the end to learn how to add signatures in Gmail on an iPhone, computer, or android phone.
How To Add A Signature In Gmail Web Version?
If you are using the windows or mac computer to access the Gmail account. you can easily create the signature by following the instructions given below.
- Open Google Chrome or your favorite browser.
- Go to the Gmail.com website.
- Press the sign-in button.
- Now log into the Gmail account.
- Here, click on the Settings button.
- Now click on the See More Settings button.
- In the General section, scroll down to reach the Signature section.
- Click on the Create New button.
- Enter your Signature Name, So you can easily Enter The Password.
- Here, you need to Enter Your Signature details- your name, designation, Email address, etc.
- Now press the Save Changes button.
How To Add Gmail Signature In iPhone or iPad?
If you want to create a signature in the Gmail app., you can do it by using the Gmail app on iPhone. Here are the instructions for that.
- Open the Gmail App.
- Click on the Menu App.
- Go to the Settings.
- Now tap on your Gmail account. On which you want to create a signature.
- Click on the Signature settings.
- Press the mobile Signature on, and click on the edit button.
- Now add your Signature.
- Finally, press the save button.
How To Add Gmail Signature In Android Phone?
If you want to add a Gmail signature on an Android phone, you can use this guide to add the Signature on the Gmail app.
- Open The Gmail app.
- Press the menu button available in the top left corner.
- Now Press the settings button.
- Here, you need to tap on the Gmail account.
- Now tap on the Mobile signature option.
- Here, you can add the Signature.
- Finally, tap on the save button.
Faq’s Related To The Signatures –
Can I insert a link in my Gmail signature?
Yes! You can also insert the Link in the Gmail signature box if you want to add an anchor text. You need to select the text. Now click on the insert link button. Now insert the Link and press the enter button.
How To Add Images In Gmail Signature?
If you want to add the company logo or your picture in the signature. You can easily do it by following the instructions given below.
- Open the Settings On Gmail.
- Click on the Signature section.
- Now select the Signature, and click on the image available in the customization tray.
- Now upload the image.
- Click on the save changes button.
How To Change Font Size Or Font Family In Signature?
If you want to add font size or font family in Signature. You can easily add it to your account.
- Open The Gmail Settings Page.
- In the signature section, you need to click on the Signature.
- Now select the text, and click on the font family tab from the customization.
- Select the font size.
- Click on the save button.
How to create a signature in outlook mail app?
if you want to create a signature in outlook OWA or outlook mail app. you can easily do it by going into the settings. for more details, you need to visit: How to create a signature in outlook?
You can also visit :