AOL mail login page is not working on my google chrome browser. If I am going to mail.aol.com, it is not displaying the space to type AOL username and password.
Further, I can see only just a blank screen. Where can I type my AOL login name and password?
As I can figure out, this is a security-related issue. In such cases, you should check the network security settings first.
Let me make it clear for you.
- Check the internet speed from your internet service provider.
- Confirm the AOL server is up and running. You can read and check about AOL server status from How To Fix ‘AOL Mail Currently Not Available’ Issue?
- Any Antivirus program installed in your PC might block the login page of AOL. Disable the working antivirus from your computer for a while.
- Check if you have expired antivirus into your PC, go ahead and remove it.
- Disable the PC’s firewall for a while and then try to load aol mail login page. Let’s see what happens there.
- Third-party Google chrome extension and cookies can also block the loading. Reset your Google Chrome browser and log in to the AOL mail account.
Let’s check now if you can load the page or not, also do not forget to check the device security.
Did you check for the Java update on your pc? Usually, people face such kind of problem in there pc due to the outdated version of java.
Please go ahead and update the java application first. To update the java in a windows computer, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- Press the start (windows) button and go to the control panel.
- Click on Java and open it.
- Choose update from the top menu and then ‘update now’.
- Once you will click on the ‘update now’, your pc will start searching online for the latest version of java. It will download and update itself automatically if found any update.