Yahoo has always tried to make its platform user friendly in a positive manner. That’s why they have added the option to change the Language and the UI/UX feature. So you can easily use it in your regional Language.
So If you want to use the yahoo mail in your local/regional Language but don’t know how to change the Language on the yahoo mail account using the computer or smartphone?
Here is the complete tutorial for changing the Language from English to Spanish or any other regional. So go ahead and follow the techniques to change the Language.
How To Change The Language On Yahoo Mail On Computer?
- Open The Browser On your computer.
- Go to Yahoo.com and click on the sign-in button.
- Now enter the username and password, now click on the sign-in button.
- Once you get into the yahoo mailbox, you need to click on the Profile picture, which is available at the top right corner of the mailbox.
- Now Press the account info option.
- Here, you need to click on the preferences from the left menu.
- Now choose the languages from the dropdown menu.
Finally, your preferred language will be changed. In case you want to change it back to the previous Language. You can simply go back to the preferences and select your Language.
How To Change The Language On The Yahoo Mail On Android Phone?
Changing the language feature is available on the yahoo webmail. If you are using the yahoo android application, unfortunately, you will not have access to the preferred language settings. So It will use the preferred Language from your smartphone’s settings if you change the Language and region on the android smartphone. It will be adjusted on the yahoo mail application as well.
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on the more settings.
- Swipe up and tap on the additional settings option.
- Here, you need to tap on the Language & region.
- Select the Language Now.
You can also visit: How to unblock the email address on yahoo mail account?
How to Set the Default language on Yahoo mail on iPhone Or iPad?
If you are using the Yahoo iOS application. You can easily change the preferred Language on yahoo by following the steps given below.
- Open the Settings.
- Tap on the Yahoo mail app.
- Go to the preferred language option.
- Now choose your Language here.
FAQs Related To The Yahoo Region & Languages-
How To Turn Off The Precise Location In Yahoo Mail?
- Let’s Sign into the yahoo mail account.
- Click on the Profile Picture and tap on the account info.
- Now Click on the preferences tab.
- Under my location tab, click on the privacy dashboard.
- Now Sign in to the yahoo privacy dashboard.
- Scroll down and click on the manage option available under the precise location information.
- Now turn off the precise location.
Why Is my yahoo in a different Language?
Possibly, you have changed the preferred Language or region on your computer. That’s why yahoo is available in different languages. So you need to go to the preferences and choose the preferred Language now.
You can also visit: