The brother printers are fully loaded with tons of valuable features. Remote management or Bradman is one of them. With this, you can easily manage the printer remotely. You don’t have to touch the printer to modify the settings physically.
To prevent unauthorized remote access, the brother printer has a default password. You can’t access the Bradmin or remote setup without entering the default username and password for the brother printer.
If you want to set up the brother printer remotely but don’t know the default login password. It will be found on the back or bottom panel of the printer, where you will see other details related to the printer like- username, password, etc.
Which should be similar to the following ones.
Meanwhile, the username will always remain admin for administrative access. And if you want to access the brother printer as a guest, you can enter the user as a username.
How to change the default password for the brother printer?
Brother always recommends changing the default password of your printer. So your printer can stay protected from unauthorized access.
If you don’t know how to change that. You need to connect the printer to the network and find the printer ip. If your brother printer is not connecting to the wifi or LAN network. Please reboot the printer and router once, and then retry to create a connection.
Once the connection gets successful, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Open the browser on the computer.
- Enter the printer’s ip address in the address bar and press the enter key. If you don’t know the ip address. Print the network report; you will find the ip address there.
- Type username and password in the login field.
- Click on the administrator tab and then press the login password section.
- Now enter the new password and enter it again on confirm new password box.
- Now press the submit or apply changes button.
Once the password is changed for brother printer remote accessibility. In the future, if you need to access the printer via BR admin or web application. You need to enter the same password in the login field.
How to reset my printer to the default password?
If you have forgotten the brother printer password, you won’t be able to access the remote setup. In that a case, you have to reset the brother to the factory settings. To do that, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Push the menu button.
- Go to the setup or settings option.
- Now go to the reset option and press the ok button.
- Now choose the factory reset option and then press the ok button.
- Press 1 or yes to confirm the process.
Finally, the printer will restore itself to the factory settings. Now you will be able to access the bradmin or remote setup via default password.
How to find or change the Brother wifi direct password?
If you want to connect the brother printer to the computer or smartphones via wifi direct feature But don’t know how to find the brother’s wifi password. Here are the instructions for that.
- Press the menu button on the brother printer.
- Go to the network option using the up and down key and press the ok button.
- Now Go to the wifi option and press the ok button again.
- Here, you need to select the wifi direct option.
- Now the SSID and password will be shown on display.
Reset the network password-
If you want to reset the brother printer wifi password. Simply reset the network settings using the steps given below.
- Press the menu key.
- Reach the network option by pushing the down arrow button, and press the ok button.
- Press the network reset password.
Now your printer will reset the network settings and generate a new wifi password.