If you’re new to using Microsoft Teams, creating a Teams meeting can initially seem daunting. But, with the proper steps and guidance, it can be a simple and efficient process.
Whether hosting a business meeting or a virtual classroom, Teams meetings allow you to connect with others in real time.
In this article, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on creating a Teams meeting.
So, let’s dive into the world of Teams meetings and see how you can make the most of this powerful collaboration tool!
How To Create a teams meeting?
To get started, you’ll need to have a Microsoft Teams account. If you still need to get one, you can create one easily by following the steps provided on: Register teams meeting account.
Once you have an account, you can create a Teams meeting by following these simple steps:
Setup a Teams meeting in the Microsoft windows 11 app –
- Open the Teams app.
- Click on the calendar icon in the available navigation bar.
- Click on the New Meeting button available in the top-right corner.
- Enter the Meeting Title and attendees’ email addresses.
- Select the Date & Time for the meeting.
- Choose the location if you want to specify.
- Enter the meeting description.
- Finally, Finally on the Save button.
Create teams meeting on Android Phones or iphone –
If you are using the Microsoft teams app on android or iphone. You can create a meeting by using these steps.
- Open the Microsoft teams app.
- Sign in to the team’s account if you still need to.
- Tap on the chat icon.
- Click on the meet option.
- Copy the link and share it with others.
- Press the join meeting or start meeting button.
Now your meeting link will be generated. Also, Microsoft teams will send a meeting notification to attendees.
If you want to schedule the meeting via Skype or another tool, you can do that through outlook. You can also do that. To learn more about it, you can visit: how to create a meeting in outlook 365?
How To Create Instant Meeting In Microsoft Teams?
If you want to have an instant meeting in Microsoft teams, you can do this through the chat tab. to do that; you need to follow the instructions below.
Method 1: Create a instant meeting by Sharing a link –
- Open the Microsoft Teams.
- Click on the Chat.
- Click on Meet now.
- Press the get a link option.
- Now share it with the person.
Method 2: Create a meeting in the Microsoft team-
- Open the Microsoft team.
- Click on the Chat.
- Select the Meet Now.
- Now click on the start meeting.
- Enter the person’s email address or phone number. Whom do you want to invite.
That’s it! Now Microsoft teams will send a link to attendees. They can join the meeting immediately.