When you go into the yahoo mailbox settings, you will see the “Reply-to address” option. Some of you will be well aware of it, but most people will not know about it. You may also not know what a reply-to-address is and its benefits.
So don’t worry, we will understand the topic in this article very well.
What Is Reply-To Address In Yahoo Mail?
This kind of email forwarding system applies only to the reply made by the users. Whenever you send an email to someone, that user replies to that message. So the message replied to by him goes to the email address you have set in the reply-to Address in the Yahoo mailbox.
Primarily, users keep their yahoo account address in the reply-to-address section, but If they own multiple email accounts, they can set up another address in reply to mail.
How Do I Change Reply To Address In Yahoo Mail?
If you want to change the reply to the Address in your Yahoo account, you must first add that email account to the send-only list. After that, you need to verify it.
Now go to the mailbox, and choose the mailbox account.
I have divided this process into two parts; you can do this with the help of the article below.
Part 1- Add the Email address in the Send Only List-
- First, you need to open the mail.yahoo.com website on your computer.
- Sign in to the yahoo mail account using your email address and password. If you need help signing in, please visit: why Can’t I log into my yahoo mail account?
- Click on the settings >> More settings.
- Here, you need to click on the mailbox option in the left menu.
- Now click on the add button below the Send Only email address section.
- Here, you need to enter the email address and click on the Next button.
- Click on the verify to set up.
- Now verify the account.
Part 2- Change the Reply-to Address –
Once you will verify the email account in yahoo mail, it’s time to change the reply-to Address. To do that, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- Let’s go back to the yahoo mailbox settings (open yahoo account >> Settings >> More settings >> mailbox)
- Click on the yahoo mail address available in the mailbox list.
- Now click on the Reply-To Address.
- Select the email address from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on the Save button.
How do Verify the send-only email Address In yahoo mail?
When you add the email address in the send-only section, you must verify it. You need to go to the settings >> more settings >> mailbox to do that.
Click on the send-only email address, and then click on Verify to set up. Once you hit the verify button, you will get the email on the email address you have added to the yahoo mail account. So you need to open that email account and click on the verify option.